FOR SMALL FOR BUSINESS OWNERS & ENTREPRENEURS
- Employment Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Employment Handbook
- Professional Services Agreements
- Business Entity Formation
- Operating Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Joint Venture/Joint Development Agreements
- Confidentiality/ NDA Agreements
- Release and Waiver of Liability Forms
FOR CONTENT CREATORS, INFLUENCERS, ATHLETES & OTHER TALENT
- Sponsorship & Endorsement Agreements
- Brand Ambassador Agreements
- Collaboration Agreements
- Florida Giveaways, Sweepstakes & Promotions
- Model, Interview, and Publicity Waiver Releases
- Business Development Advisement
- Federal Trade Commission Compliance
- Sports Event/Competition Agreements
- Commercial Opportunities Negotiation
- Management Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
An estate plan is a set of written documents that function like an instructional guidebook to third parties. In the plan, you nominate the persons you want to manage your financial affairs and medical decisions in the event you cannot.
Additionally, an estate plan can be used to appoint a guardian to take care of your canine and feline children, as well as those of your human children.
Don't let your Bitcoin die if you do.
It's important to have an Estate Plan in place that provides for disclosure of your Crypto assets and provides for a secure method of transfer of the private keys to your heirs.