(1) Crypto is a form of digital currency / digital assets, that is based on a blockchain.
(2) Blockchain is a shared database or ledger. Pieces of data are stored in data structures known as blocks, and each node/meeting point of the network has an exact replica of the entire database.
(3) Security is ensured because if somebody tries to edit or delete an entry in one copy of the ledger, the majority will not reflect this change and it will be rejected.
(4) Crypto can be used to purchase goods, however many people choose to invest in cryptocurrency, similar to how you would invest in a stock.
(5) Crypto is without a doubt making an impact on our economy today. Because crypto is a valuable asset, it is important that you protect it & ensure it passes to your heirs.
For more information contact us at: