ARE YOU ABOUT TO SIGN A CONTRACT?
IF SO, YOU SHOULD GET IT REVIEWED!
People enter into contracts all the time, often without knowing all of the consequences. It is important that before entering into a contract, a person fully understands the terms of the contract that will bind the parties.
Most contract disputes occur because of a misunderstanding between the parties or a failure to communicate. It is much less expensive in the long run to have an attorney contract review before signing a contract, than it is to hire an attorney to litigate a contract dispute after signing!
If you do not understand the terms of a contract, it is best to consult an attorney before signing. Venustas Law advises on a flat-fee basis and based on the client’s situation and needs. Please fill out our Contact Intake Form so that we may contact you with a quote today!
Venustas Law offers a Flat-Fee Rate for contract review depending on number of contract's pages
1 to 7 pages - $500 per contract for review only
7 - 12 pages - $750 per contract for review only
12 - 17 pages - $1000 per contract for review only
17-25 pages - $1250 per contract for review only
* If additional negotiations are required they will be billed in 15-minute increments at our hourly rate.
Type Of Contracts We Review
- Employment Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Professional Services Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Joint Venture/Joint Development Agreements
- Confidentiality/ NDA Agreements
- Release and Waiver of Liability Forms
FOR CONTENT CREATORS & INFLUENCERS
- Brand Ambassador Agreements
- Collaboration Agreements
- Model, Interview, and Publicity Waiver Releases
- Sponsorship & Endorsement Agreements
- Management Agreements
- Licensing Agreements